Mission Statement and Danson Vision
School Mission Statement
‘To deliver the highest standards of education for ALL our children so that they become confident, well rounded and achieve their full potential’. At Danson we wish to ensure all our children are nurtured, believed in, inspired and achieve.
At Danson we believe that a community operates best when ALL of its members understand what is expected of them, and that each person in that community should be responsible for their actions at all times. This is our Discipline and Behaviour policy. It has been agreed upon by all staff, and in addition children, parents and governors have been consulted. At Danson we fully recognise the importance of providing support systems for ALL pupils who are involved in incidents.
- To make our school communities a safe and happy place for ALL, children and adults, so that each child can learn and achieve to the best of their ability.
- At Danson Primary School we believe that every child has the right to learn but no child has the right to disrupt the learning of others.
- To help each child develop an understanding of the need to care for others, the importance of kindness, honesty, tolerance including perseverance where appropriate.
- To help each child respect others and form good relationships with them. In particular to appreciate the various social and cultural backgrounds within our school community.
- To help each child to respect their own and others work or property both in and outside of school.
- To follow the Bexley ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy. (Please see Appendices)
Danson’s School Values/Behaviour for Learning
|Autumn Term 1||Spring Term 1||Summer Term 1|
|Autumn Term 2||Spring Term 2||Summer Term 2|