Wrap Around Care
Danson Breakfast Club
The club operates during term time from 7.45am until 8.30am. Our experienced team of staff is led by Mrs Meredith, our Wrap Around Leader, with Mrs Newman our Deputy Wrap around lead and a team of Assistant Play Leaders. The cost of each session is £5.00 per day per pupil. This includes a healthy breakfast and a safe and enjoyable play environment until the start of the morning lessons for the children.
Danson After School Club
The Danson After School Club operates during from the end of the school day to 5:45pm. The cost of each session is £10.00 per day per pupil. The club offers the following facilities:
- An environment that is safe, caring and stimulating.
- A tasty, healthy and nutritious selection of snacks including: fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly prepared sandwiches prepared by a Food Hygiene trained member of staff (food provided is no intended as a substitute for a main evening meal).
- A varied programme of indoor and outdoor activities (weather permitting).
- High quality care at all times.
- Experienced and committed staff with relevant training in First Aid, Food Hygiene and Child Protection.
- Both Breakfast & After School Clubs are led by school staff for Reception pupils up to Year 6 on roll at the school.
Please contact the school office:firstname.lastname@example.org
The provision is currently over subscribed but should you wish to apply and join the waiting list please see below.
If you would like to apply for a space for your child/ren you can either pick up the application forms from the school office, or alternately you can email email@example.com and they will be emailed to you.
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.