Raising Standards, Improving Lives.
Ofsted make sure that schools provide teaching and learning to a high standard.
An Ofsted report is likely to be one of the first things you check when you’re choosing a school for your child.
Our latest report says that Danson Primary School is a Good School and highlights include:
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school
since the last inspection.
- The school is well led. It is a stimulating place in which to work and learn.
- One new parent expressed the views of others when she said, ‘Although
we are new to the school, it has been very supportive and inclusive.’
- Parents who spoke to inspectors during the inspection expressed positive
views about the school. They said that children are safe, happy and well looked
after. They also said that you and your staff are visible, approachable and available to sort out any issues they may have.
- One parent said, ‘The school communicates well with us, sets age-appropriate homework and there are a number of engaging curriculum weeks. Danson always looks for the best in our children.”
- “Pupils enjoy school. Inspectors spoke with many pupils during the inspection and all confirmed this fact. Pupils value their teachers and others who support their learning. They mostly take pride in their work and are enthusiastic learners. They are well motivated and keen to do well. Pupils understand and can talk about the school’s mission statement to ensure that they are ‘nurtured, believed in, inspired and achieve.”
- “The culture of safeguarding in the school is strong. Link governors work with the designated leaders for safeguarding and fulfil their statutory responsibilities.”